Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, May 1, 2011

The Baby Shower

I can officially say that I've had a baby shower!

Lots of planning went into planning my "perfect" baby shower and although SOME things didn't go as planned and some people didn't show up like they said they would...it still turned out beautiful and wonderful.  We had lots of food, lots of fun, and lots of laughs.


 Here is the onesie decorating station.  The "big kids" got to decorate onesies for Jace and the little kids got to decorate onesie cookies using frosting and sprinkles.  TONS of fun!

We have some finished products.  All the onesies turned out wonderful and I can't wait for Jace to wear them.
My momma and I:  I honestly don't know what I would do without her.  Sure, she is hard to handle at times (who isn't?) and she uses "tough love" in a different sense of the term--but she has helped me through so much.  We wouldn't have had as much fun as we had at the baby shower if it wasn't for her!

The cake from the baby shower that one of my daycare parents made for me.  I was just expecting this sheet cake with some decorations on it--but when she brought this cake in, I was FLOORED!  I couldn't believe how wonderful it was and I'm so truly blessed to have people in my life who would do something like this for me.

I think the biggest disappointment of the afternoon was Ryan's "no show".  A lot of people had counted on him being there (especially me) and when he didn't show up it really hurt my feelings.  I know that I should have expected it, but I still have hope.

All in all, it was a wonderful day and I'm happy that it went as smoothly as it did.  Now, it's time to sit back, relax and get ready for little Jace to get here! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment